- Your shopping cart is empty!
Nano Station M5
Ubiquiti NanoStationM5: 5 GHz 2x2 MIMO AirMax TDMA Station
The original NanoStation set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficiently designed outdoor broadband CPE. The new NanoStation M and NanoStation Loco M take the same concept to the future with new redesigned sleek and elegant form-factors.
150 Mpbs real outdoor throughput and up to 15km range.
Featuring 2x2 MIMO technology, the new NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before.
Next Gen Antenna Design:
New antenna array designs featuring 16dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz and 11dBi dual-polarity 11dBi at 2.4GHz. Both with optimized cross-polarity isolation and in a compact form-factor.
Dual Ethernet Connectivity:
Secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
Intelligent POE design:
Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location. In addition, any NanoStation can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Instant 802.3af adapter.
Version 5 of Ubiquiti's AirOS builds upon the market leading intuitive user-interface loaded with advanced wireless configurations and routing functionality.
· High Performance MIMO 2x2 TDMA Architecture
· Extended Outdoor Range
· Ubiquiti AirOS software
· External status LEDs
· External reset button
· Pole, Wall or Window mount options
· MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
· 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
· 2 x 10/100 Base-TX (Cat.5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
· FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
· Integrated 2x2 MIMO Antenna:
o Frequency Range: 4.9-5.9 GHz
o Gain: 14.6-16.1 dBi
o Polarization: Dual Linear
o Cross-Polarization Isolation: 22 dB minimum
o H-pol Beamwidth: 43°
o V-pol Beamwidth: 41°
o Elevation Beamwidth: 15°
· Maximum Power Consumption: 8 Watts
· Dimensions: 26.4 cm x 8 cm x 3 cm
· Weight: 0.4 kg
· Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
· Pole Mounting Kit included
· Power Supply: 15V, 0.8A surge portection integrated POE adapter included
· Power Method: Passive PoE (pairs 4,5 ; 7.8 return)
· Operating Temp: -30°C to 80°C
· Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
· RoHS Compliant: Yes